Friday, October 26, 2007

My Sporty Exercises

Hello
This is my gym program
which I practice in "Excess Fitness
Center - Amman"
I used to playing 4 days a week
Sat-Mon-Tue-Thu
* * *
on Saturday and Tuesday,
I concentrate on muscles of
chest and biceps.
on Monday and Thursday,
I concentrate on muscles of
shoulders and triceps.
also I use some exercises of
abs, back, legs and traps.
Note: these pics aren't belong to me :)
* * *
Day 1 and 3:
Chest

1- Pec Deck Butterflys

2- Flat Bench Dumbbell Press

3- Barbell Bench Press4- Incline Barbell Bench Press

5- Decline Barbell Bench Press

Biceps
6- EZ Bar Curls
7- Alternating Dumbbell Curls
8- Cable Rope Hammer Curls
9- Dumbbell Concentration Curls
* * *
Day 2 and 4:
Shoulders

1- One Arm Front Deltoid Dumbbell Raises
2- Machine Deltoid Military Presses

3- Dumbbell Deltoid Lateral Raises

4- Smith Machine Behind The Head Deltoid Presses

Triceps

5- Cable Single Arm Extensions

6- Lying Barbell Press To Chin

7- Seated Dumbbell Extensions

8- Rope Pushdowns

* * *

In each day

I play these exercises:

Back

Seated Cable Rows

T Bar Rows
Hyperextensions

Traps
Shrugs
Abs

Decline Abdominal Crunches For Six Pack Abs

Quads

Leg Extensions

Leg Presses

Hamstrings

Lying Leg Curls

Lats

Wide Grip Pulldowns

Wide Grip Rear Pulldowns










13 comments:

Niki said...

Hi Ammar-

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. It was really nice to meet you this summer. Raed says hello. I'm looking forward to reading your blog.

Unknown said...

Hello Niki..
How are you there?
Thanks for your visit and I hope you to keep in touch
Salam for Raed :)

صاحب البوابــة said...

الف مبروك على افتتاح المدونة

تحياتي

Unknown said...

صاحب البوابة
الله يبارك فيك
وشكرا على الزيارة
تحياتي

Rania Lelah said...

ايه يا عم الاشكال العجيبة دى
انت متاكد انك بتعمل الى بيعملوة دة؟
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
و له فى خلقة شئون

Unknown said...

رانيا
لا انا مش زي دول
دول تلامذتي ؛) هههههه

يا مراكبي said...

Really it is a very nic post .. this is my first time to know about all of these detils

reaally thank u

Unknown said...

يا مراكبي
Thank you, I am ready to answere every question u have. you're welcome :)

غمض عينيك said...

ياباشا
ربنا يقويك
:)

Unknown said...

غمض عينيك
شكرا وتحياتي لك

Anonymous said...

allah eywafa2aak ya 3amar ya ebn 5alte w yktoblak fe kol 5atwa naja7 w wallah this was awesome :D w wallah btrfa3 eraaas :D 32baale :D
m3 ta7yate
majed shuaeb :)

Unknown said...

thank you Majed.. kollak zo2 man ;)

Anonymous said...

آخر حقا بلوق بالمعلومات هنا يا صديقي. أردت فقط أن أقول التعليق والحفاظ على جودة العمل. لقد مرجعية أنا بلوق الخاص بك الآن فقط وسأعود لقراءة المزيد في المستقبل يا صديقي! كذلك حسن اختيار الألوان على موضوع وغني بشكل جيد مع بلوق في رأيي المتواضع :)